The attorneys at BaskinFleece are pleased to provide the following links to Internet resources for people in Clearwater, Tampa, St. Petersburg and neighboring communities in Pinellas and Hillsborough County who are seeking information regarding estate planning, wills, trusts, and probate under Florida law. We hope these links are useful to you. If you have any questions or need to speak with an experienced trust and probate lawyer regarding a particular matter, please contact BaskinFleece in our Clearwater office to speak with one of our attorneys.
- American Bar Association - The mission of the ABA includes serving the public by defending liberty and delivering justice as the national representative of the legal profession.
- The Florida Bar - A guardian for the integrity of the legal profession, The Florida Bar is the statewide professional organization of lawyers. Resources for the public includes client assistance and information on living wills, including the approved forms for a Florida Living Will or Florida Health Care Surrogate.
- Florida Government Information - A virtual card catalog of government information available on the Internet and beyond from the Florida Department of State Division of Library & Information Services
- Florida State Courts - Links to county courts, circuit trial courts, district appellate courts, and the Florida Supreme Court
- Hillsborough County Government - The official county government online resource for the county responsible for much of the Tampa Bay Area.
- My Florida - The official portal of the state of Florida. View county records and all e-government services available in the state.
- Pinellas County Clerk - Search court records and calendars and official records such as deeds and mortgages.
- The Sixth Judicial Circuit of Florida - Trial court serving the citizens of Pasco and Pinellas Counties
- State and Local Government On the Net - A directory of official state, county, and city government websites
- BaskinFleece Blog - A wide variety of written topics and videos on estate planning, wills, personal representative, trusts, probate and guardianship. Use our Blog's Search feature to find the topic you are looking for.